Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for the 3rd Annual Maker’s Market @ 4e Winery.
Date and Time: Sunday, August 15, 2021, Noon – 5 p.m.
Location: 4e Winery, 3766 156th Ave SE, Mapleton, ND 58059
Deadline for Application: July 1, 2021
STEP 1: Read and understand the Vendor Information below.
STEP 2: Submit your vendor application here. VENDOR APPLICATION
STEP 3: Pay your Vendor Fee.
STEP 4: Monitor the Vendor Facebook group for more information.
Vendor Application: The first 30 vendors to complete their application and submit their vendor fee will be accepted. More spaces may be available, and if so, will be offered in the order in which the applications are received. Once your application is submitted and accepted, we will email you a link for payment of your vendor fee. All vendor fees will be due upon receipt. After 48 hours, unpaid applications may be rejected and the space may be opened up to the next vendor in line.
Fee: A non-refundable booth fee of $50 is due at the time of application. Unfortunately we will have a very limited number of booth spaces with electricity available for an additional $10, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Let us know at the time of application if you require electricity.
Booth Space: All vendors must provide their own tent to fit in a 10 x 10 foot space. For the safety of everyone, please ensure that your tents are adequately secured in case of wind or
inclement weather. Vendor booths will be located on the lawn north of the winery and potentially in the open space south of the winery. The ground may not be entirely flat and smooth, so please plan accordingly.
Setup and Tear Down: Setup will start at 8 am on the day of the event. To streamline setup this year we may assign you a setup time based on your booth location. We will ask you to arrive at your setup time, unload, move your vehicle, and then complete your boot setup. Setup must be complete no later than 11:30 a.m. Tear down may begin at 5 p.m.
Vendor Categories: Vendors who make their own things are welcome, whether it’s food, soap, art, photos, craft, etc. Unfortunately this does not include direct sales vendors who sell items they do not make themselves.
Promotion: We will promote the Market extensively on our own social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram), and whatever additional print advertising we deem valuable. We will add all vendors as cohosts on our Facebook event and we encourage you to promote it on your social media accounts. We had almost 3000 people respond as “Interested” or “Going” on our Facebook event alone. We will also provide a pdf flyer that we encourage you to share as well. Attendance at the market last year was even higher than our first market at well over 1000 guests. Vendors who have been with us since the inception have told us that our market is one of their best of the year.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- 4e Winery reserves the right to refuse any vendor.
- All vendors must provide their own tent, liability insurance, tables, displays, change, signage, etc.
- Food vendors must comply with all applicable state regulations.
- Our Wifi signal will likely not be strong enough to be used in your booth. Although cellular coverage is quite good at our location, we cannot guarantee it, so you should have a backup plan in place just in case.
- All vendors must have a valid North Dakota Sales Tax number and collect North Dakota and Cass County Sales Tax.
- There will be no selling of licensed products (UND, NDSU, etc.) UNLESS you have legally purchased a license to do so.
- All vendors must set up their own booths. Volunteers may be able to assist you throughout the day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- 4e Winery is not responsible for accidents or stolen items.
- The vendor waives all claims against 4e Winery for any and all liability for any damage, injury, theft, or loss incurred before, during, or as a result of the Maker’s Market @ 4e Event. Thank you for your interest in our event. We look forward to working with you!
Lisa and Greg