For the safety and comfort of our guests and staff, we have implemented the following precautions. Our staff will wear a face mask at all times while near our guests. We ask that our guests wear a face mask when arriving and while away from their table. Masks may be removed when seated. Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the winery and we sanitize all tables, menus and frequently touched surfaces regularly. Finally, we ask that if you do not feel well, please stay home.
Public Tasting Room
We invite groups up to 4 people to taste in our public tasting room during regular tasting room hours. Reservations are appreciated, and are required for groups larger than 4. Reservations for groups up to 4 can be made through OpenTable here. For larger groups, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us form. Guests may choose a flight of three wines from our extensive tasting menu for $7 per flight. Please note that space in our public tasting room is limited and may be shared with other guests, so we ask that you limit your group to 4 people. Seating for larger groups is available on our decks, but in inclement weather we may not be able to accommodate a large group. If our second level event space is not being used, it may be available to you in case of bad weather. Please note that the upstairs event space is not handicap accessible.
Wine by the Glass or Bottle
After your tasting, or for those who already know what they would like, we invite you to enjoy wine by the glass or bottle on one of our inviting decks, or under the pines with a view of our vineyard, or in our upstairs tasting room if we have no private event scheduled.
Nibbles and Bites
Our small menu of house-made food is designed to pair perfectly with your favorite 4e wine. You can view our menu here.
Your Private Event at 4e Winery
4e Winery is the perfect place for your special event in the peace and tranquility of the North Dakota prairie with a touch of Wine Country thrown in. Whether it is a bridal shower, bachelorette party, birthday celebration, corporate event, or any other small gathering, with our rustic setting on a century-old farmstead with a backdrop of vineyards your event will be a memory you and your guests will cherish.
Wine flights at your private event are available for $10 per person and include each guest’s choice of three different wines served by our staff in your private space. Wine by the glass or bottle is also available, as well as pre-orders off of our small bites food menu.
If you have questions or wish to reserve your event, please provide the information requested on our Private Event Request Form. If you have further questions, please contact Lisa by text or phone at 701-936-9693 or by emailing email@example.com.
4e Winery is conveniently located 20 minutes from Fargo, just southeast of I-94 Exit 331 (Casselton). Please note that the last 0.5-mile to the winery is via a gravel road.
Room Rental by the Hour
Our upstairs event space is available for $60 per hour. You may come up to a half an hour early to set up for no charge. Additional set up time will be charged at the same rate, rounded to the nearest half hour as will time spent in the space after your scheduled ending time.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, our current capacity is limited to 75%. We can provide seating for up to 30 guests. If risk levels change and we need to reduce the capacity, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- An adjoining room is available with tables for food, drinks, etc. You may choose from our menu in advance or bring in your own food. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Wine by the glass or bottle is always available for purchase.
- Use of outside seating and grounds, weather permitting.
- Our private event space is located on the second level and can be accessed only by stairs. For the comfort of your guests, please keep this in mind.
- We would request that you let us know at the time of the event whether you or your guests will be responsible for the cost of any flights or other orders.
A deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded on the day of the event, or applied to the event fee, whichever you prefer. This fee is non refundable if the event is canceled. Events will not be placed on the calendar until the deposit is received.
- Please keep in mind that the winery is an agricultural business. Bugs, farming equipment, and dirt are all part of the winery’s charm.
- The entire winery is a non-smoking area. Smoking is permitted outside only. Smoking is not permitted on the decks or near any buildings. This policy is strictly enforced.
- We have two single, unisex bathrooms at the winery.
- Supervised children are welcome. Although it makes us happy to see people of all ages enjoying our rural setting, it is a working farm with all of the potential hazards that go along with life in the country. We ask that you keep a close eye on young children and consider providing a quiet activity to keep them busy.
- All events must end no later than 9 pm.